10. Biking – it’s flat. There are lots of legacy traffic rules that apply to cars – now absent – but don’t apply to bikes, which are numerous.
9. Housing Prices – cheap.
8. Wayne State – big pedestrian mall with libraries. And it’s free to visit!
7. The time I found $16 cash on Russell Street.
6. The DIA – free!
5. Underserved or unexploited. Go make something.
4. The river walk. A brewery at one end, with $2 Tuesdays. Mexican Town at the other, with $1.50 tacos
3. Dabl’s African Bead Museum
2. The Happiest Hours (Roast) and Brunches (PJ’s, Harmonie Garden) and Industry Nights (Slows).
1. Really good looking people, especially the women!